Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Oral Glucose Tolerant Test (OGTT)

I did monthly checkup just now...before this I always bare in mind not to take foods before the procedures . But not today. I had Nescaffe Ice, fried rice and a sandwich for breakfast, and had a plate of rice with gulai ikan tenggiri for lunch, plus 2 slices of bread with kaya..and 3 bites of cadbury Choc biscuit!

After had my urine test, they notticed something was goin wrong..and directed me to do the blood test straight away. The result was so bad..I got 4 plus for glucose and that indicates that i might have diabatic problem. I was so nervous and felt guilty for not taking seriously about what hv been said.

They asked me to control my diet. Ohooo...I always did but, dont know why i ate sooo much today!..aiiyooo

Tomorrow rather be more difficult day to be faced! I need to do the OGTT and I feel very nervous bout the result. If I really have diabetes , ... think bout my baby, myself..uhuhu..urghh..

Hopefully everything is gonna b fine for tomorrow, I really hope..InsyaAllah

No comments: