Tuesday, July 8, 2008

.:My life..recently:.

I'm now 28 weeks pregnant. Not a long way more to go. Alhamdulillah, everything goes smoothly and how gratefull knowing my baby is ok inside the womb. My work? i've been busy to settle down few things as they need to be completed before taking long leave. Due to my good condition during this third trimester, can say that everything goes smoothly as well.
We've been decided to move out this early August. So there're so much things to be done. My hubby is the busiest person rite now. He need to pack things by himself without me there to help him. .ouh, cleaning and packing things alone. Imagine that.We'll move into our new home. Lil' bit 'compact' compare to the previuos one. I'll upadete bout his soon.
Our preparation for baby D is on the way. We bought clothes, pillows and comforter. Glad to see our 'ayah to be' was busy choosing, preparing and bargain for few things. But there are still more stuffs to buy. They need to be listed or we'll buy everything ..i mean every single thing , needed or not ..lol! whatever it is, buying baby stuffs is a new thing for us..we're very excited..as we'll enter another phase of life..parenthood :) Hopefully, our dream will come true..always pray for that.. InsyaAllah..hope baby D and me will get through this last trimester successfully and born heallthy.
What else? That's all i think..see ya'll in another post..challo!

2 comments:

siew said...

kembali ke zaman batu
balik dok 'rumah burung'
ha ha ha ha

purple_butterfly said...

well...nothing different..at least no more 'tikus putih' will bother us anymore :) anyway, cant wait to move there, afta saw all d' pics :p