Tuesday, January 6, 2009

.:2009:.

Yeah, at last, my first post for 2009.
every single moments , every breath I take.... everything was fine !Damia n hubby r here with me, no sorrow!

I've transfered to SK Putrajaya Presint 18(1). New School, new colleague, new environment..new stuff, new kids..oo my :) for now its easy for me to get through all this and definetly I HAVE to make sure all this "new things" become familiar n easy to handle.

Damia is a good girl. She is in my mind every second. leaving her with pengasuh 5 days a week from 7 to 3..oohoo..i'm a WorKIng Mom :0!!!

Driving in Putrajaya ..
Day before my formal working hours, I drove..with my husband beside me ,holding Damia...Just to get familiar with the roads,juctions, traffic lights..and all..pheww

until me get again,
daahh

No comments: