Friday, January 4, 2008

Yesterday..

see the title? just wanna describe my first busy day at school yesterday. Wake up early for the first time, since my last old schedule,,a month ago..cold because of rainin..like ususal , reached school bout 7.20 am and incharged for the mornin assembly. ,, parents were aroud us! and all the students with clear- white and dark blue uniform. Everyone seemed eager to start everything ..again!

For the first 2 periods, I just sat infront of my laptop and did everything that needed. Printing, copying and everything. Only at 10 a.m i had chance to see all the little fellows. I'll teach them science. They were excited to sit in the classroom and did all the ice breaking. Intoduced myself and showed them all the proper ways to greet teachers. Exciting!

For the next 1/2 an hour, gave little briefing bout the washroom. What they need to do before going out to the washroom. Not only that, the whole procedures need to be explained..weeheeee...how to put off pants, where and how the toliet bowl is...hmm..everything!

while i was busy explaining everything, I notticed one boy was crying..in the silent mode! He was holding a tissue, and busy wiping his tears..hmm...I get close to the boy and ask him why? He didnt aswer and his running tears flow heavier..Everybody else just kept silent and  focusing on him..

I just hold his hand and whispered that everything gonna be fine..Rub his back and just smiled to him. That was the best thing i could do.

The kids were totally good and smart. They even can spell some words.


Imagine how is goin to be,,Sending my own kids to school. Should be very experiencing and exciting moment.
  and sometimes, i just cant wait to face that moment!

No comments: