Sunday, November 11, 2007

in respond to 'kucar kacir'

i know that my decision to take a leave last 10 Nov wasn't a good idea. maybe i shouldn't go there. I brought problems, I made my sayang not comfortable n 'kucar kacir', I did everything that i was not suppose to do.

First,by accepting someone invitation for having lunch ..somewhere. I dont know why but I did. We've sumthing else to do that day. OOhhh come on..act we need a break. We need to go on with our own schedule,rite? Me myself should be blamed!Sorry for that.

Secondly, it was raining cats and dogs. If it wasnt, the problems shouldn't occured. I can drive my self there. No, no..I shouldn't blame the rain. Ohh dear purple, let them do their job!Mother nature!

Thirdly,,,many people involved in the party that day..I shouldnt bring him along. Maybe he felt uncomfortable. in addition,it was a bit rushing, on Friday, attending 'makan-makan' when u need to b ready for solat Jumaat. hmm....When everything seems went smoothly, i spoiled the moment by letting him waiting for me in the car for 30 minutes or,,longer than that! Sorry again :(

forth, by not remembering the direction. If i had focus enough, things werent go like hair wyre.I'm pretty sure i can find the hotel by myself. But someone wasn't that sure to let me drive on my own. So ..I need a guider! Hellooo, The guider was my own hubby..yep yep He rode motorcycle in front of me..and show me the way.

And next, by loosing my mind, turning into the wrong direction while driving , with a guider in front of me..ohhww..That was bad. My hubby went straight and me, turned left ..I know my dear hubby did all the things he need to control he anger that time..sorry again. Can u imagine that? That was a busy traffic, cars, lorry..and I had no idea why i dare to do that..hohohohohooo.

I dont know what to say,
Mayb its true,
I always bring problems..