Monday, November 12, 2007

:: Wedding ~ Nanie and Firzami ::

  
I went to my friends wedding yesterday. Reached at Beserah at about 1.15 p.m. I've been there before. When I was 16. But I still need to look at the map given to reach there!hmm..its easy to find actually ;P

When we reached, the bride and groom were busy smiling.. as the photographer was taking their best shots. But I know ,they noticed me there. Met other friends too. Lina J, Kak Su, Syikin n husband,Ros and husband and Yan. We are happy seeing each other. Its been a long time since we all sit together and catch up latest gossips!

For both of 'king and queen' of the day, hope they'll stay in the beautiful path of life. Being together, in happiness or sorrow...and will love each other, not until end of the life time, but more than that..As I pray for my  own  journey!




1 comment:

siew said...

mana gambo bersama pengantin?