Thursday, November 22, 2007

Had another busy days

This mornin woke up early. There were only my mum n dad in the kitchen preparing breakfast. Anyone else??stil zzZZzz. Owh, it is getting crowded here. 'Positive crowded' i mean. My cousins are here now.Fetched them at the airport yesterday.
Yeah, its really getting busy n sooo many works to be done. Yep. When tellin about my part of job, I'd rather be a driver ! not to say that i'm lazy..or i'm not good in other works, but ..yeah sometimes things arent goin well when i incharge. you know, i need times to complete task. not in a hurry..not in a rushing mood. know what i mean :0?
My mum is the busiest person rite now. She will shouting and ask everybody to do their part. My dad? He likes cooking. hohoho. like he is replacing my mum daily routine. sounds good rite?
okey, i need to go. Need to help my sis ...or bride to be. owh, will have another busy day today!

2 comments:

siew said...

sy bertugas sebagai apa?

purple_butterfly said...

hohohoho..anda bertugas sebagaii.....ermm, belum ditentukan lagi..